House Representative Spendlove,
As a constituent, I have a concern that I'd like you to be aware of.
The Great Salt Lake has been predicted to dry up within the next 5 or so years. I'm in favor of the following measures to address the issue.
- Diverting all possible extra snowpack we've received this year into the Great Salt Lake.
- Decoupling water prices from property taxes, and charge for water used.
- Giving residential water consumption priority.
- Leveraging agricultural export profits to fund water conservation initiatives.
- Investigating importing water from out of state.
Thank you for your time.